Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Week 3

I know it's Tuesday, I'm late! I did weigh in yesterday, I just didn't get a chance to log it. We had a busy last week of summer. Kennedy starts preschool next Monday, but my classes began today. It always seemed like when I was in high school the first few days were always spent getting everyone used to the class and easing you into it. This is the biggest change I have noticed in college. No one has time to ease into anything. On the first day of class you are already behind! In all of my nursing classes the professors emailed our assignments to us a week before and they were to be finished on the first day. I have been in class all day today. It's 9:30pm and I just got out of my last class. I am exhausted, but I have to prepare for my lab on hand hygeine and vitals for class tomorrow morning.
So, last week I did good on my diet. I am down another 1.2 pounds. So my grand total is 8.6 pounds gone. This is good, it's kind of slow, but from what I understand the slower it comes off the more likely it will stay off for good. I think my hardest part is going to be finding time to get all the food in that I am suppose to eat on the days I am in class. Today was so crazy, all I got to eat was a bowl of Nutriflakes (aka: branflakes, the "nutri" thing cracks me up!) this morning, a grilled chicken salad at lunch, and I just had a "Nutri" crunch bar. I know it's not good to eat too little, your body will start a starvation mode and hold onto all the fat. I definitely don't want this to happen, so I will figure out how to eat everything.
I have lots of new pictures of the kids I will post at some point this week, it's been awhile and I know it's way more fun to read someone's blog when you have their cute kids to look at! Have a great week!

0 comments: