Monday, August 25, 2008

Week 2 weigh in..

We met with Kennedy's preschool teacher this evening at our house. She is great and Kennedy is more excited than nervous now. We have an open house to go to next week to see her class and meet some of the other kids. Should be lots of fun.
So I have stuck to Nutrisystem 100% this week. It is much easier this week than it was last week. I didn't eat anything too gross. I had the beef patty tonight for dinner. I made a cheese burger with fat free cheese and lots of tomatoes. The beef patty was so good, but very strange to prepare. It was dried, so when I opened the package it was hard, crumbly, and dry. It looked like turtle food. All I had to do was pour water on it and like magic it turned into a real hamburger. Very strange...but great. I think next month the only things I will order for dinners are the pizzas and beef patty's. Yum! Soo I lost another 2 pounds this week, for a total of 7.6 pounds in 2 weeks. It's amazing what 7 pounds feels like. I was able to breathe in a pair of jeans yesterday that had been cutting my circulation off for the last couple months!

1 comments:

Julie said...

Hey Rachael, You lead a crazy, but wonderful life. Way to go losing all those lbs...it's really hard changing habits. Miss you and the kids.
Julie