Tuesday, April 8, 2008

As promised...






Better late than never..here is a pic of my "new do " as promised. I am still learning how to do it, but so far it takes a lot less time in the morning. And when I am trying to get my 4 year old daughter, my 16 month old son and my 30 year old husband out the door at 6AM every minute counts!





FYI: I have a stock tip for anyone that likes to play the market....ipod shuffle. Gary and I have purchased 3 since Christmas! The curse of the ipod lives on. I blogged awhile ago about the ipod that I bought Gary for Christmas (ipod#1) that accidently ruined my laptop screen. We replaced the laptop a few days later and last month Gary left that ipod in his jeans pocket and it went through the wash and fried it. Well Gary decided he just couldn't live without one so he went out and replaced it (ipod #2). After that I thought that I would probably use one a lot at school when I study, so Gary surprised me with at cute little purple one (ipod #3). Last week I threw in a load of laundry before I left for work. When I got to work Gary called me and said not to wash the jeans that were on top of the dirty clothes because he thought he left his ipod in the pocket again. I said, "oh you mean the jeans that are swishing around in soap and water as we speak?" So needless to say, we are NOT allowed to give Apple any more of our money and Gary has to sit in his car if he wants to listen to the radio and he is not allowed to own anything smaller than a toilet paper roll.









2 comments:

jennie said...

OMG!
But whatcha ya'll need to git is one a them ipod trees ya see....

And it must be rough living with a super model( I am talking about Kennedy, not you! Even if your hair is supa cute)has she ever thrown a cell phone at you?

Lisa said...

Super cute hair cute Rachael!! Love it. Sorry to hear about your I-pods. Whats weird is that we have really bad luck with them also, ours always get lost or stolen though. Our last one was stolen right out of a locked truck in our driveway!! Cute pics of the kids also, Kennedy's eyes are so pretty!