Friday, April 4, 2008

Bad blogger with a cool purse...

Ok, Ok...Jenn says I am the worst blogger EVER! I know I am. I always want to blog and I think about it daily, but time gets away from me and before I know it, it's time for bed. So I am really, REALLY going to try to be a better blogger...I promise.





So today I left work early so I could get my hair cut. It should have been done a month ago, but I am as bad at making hair appointments as I am at keeping my blog up. I ended up going to Glamazon, which is the salon in the AMAZON building by heritage landing in Muskegon. All I can say is wow! This was my first time there and it was so nice. I was just telling my sister that it has been a long time since I have left a haircut absolutely loving my hair, lately I have been lucky to just walk out with it dry. Well this time I was ready to go out! I loved it and I had the coolest guy cut it. I never thought I would like a guy cutting my hair but he was amazing. So if you are ever looking for a new place to get a cut, I highly recommend Greg from Glamazon. ( it doesn't hurt that he is pretty easy on the eyes too!) I will post a pic tomorrow of my new do.





My sister is having a Lill purse party in May and I am starting to get really excited! I first heard about Lill when my best friend Holly gave me a gift certificate for my birthday. I spent the next 3 days designing my perfect purse, and I loved it! They are a little pricey, but worth every cent. There are a ton of different styles to choose from and you can mix and match any fabric you want. It's a dream come true! I have been trying to get ahead start on the one I want to order at the party otherwise I will be there all night deciding. Here is my favorite one so far, but I am still looking! The next picture is the Lill purse I already own. Every woman needs one or two of these...


2 comments:

Lori said...

Hey Rae- I completely understand not having the time for blogging! Glad to hear from you and glad you are doing good! I have been designing purse after purse as well, but have yet to purchase... I am thinking I definately need one for mother's day! Take care. Hopefully we can get together this summer!

-Lori

jennie said...

Ha,Ha,Ha! You are too funny! I am not suer I like your latest purse creation. Maybe its my computer, but one of the patterns is giving me a headache! I guess we'll find out!

You GOTTA show that new 'do off on the ol'blogger!! Its smokin' hot.