Monday, April 21, 2008

30 is fabulous!

Happy Birthday Holly! Today my best friend Holly turns 30! And let me tell you she makes 30 look really good. On Saturday, Gary's mom watched the kids over night and we got to go out for Holly's birthday party ( thank you so much Patty, you have no idea how much we needed it!). We had so much fun! We started at the Brown Bear in Pentwater, we had the whole top floor to ourselves. Then we moved on to the Antler, and finally finished the night up at the Pub. My feet still hurt! When we got to the pub they were pretty much ready to close the place down for the night. They didn't have a DJ and only one poor girl to bartend for our huge group! They were so good to us though, they got some help to bartend and let Gary and Steve in the DJ booth! I think this was Gary's dream come true, I see a new career in his future:) It was so much fun, thank you Holly!



The birthday girl



The DJ's

Holly, me, Kristen and Alli


Yesterday was so warm, we packed up the kids and went to my dad's to play at the lake. We couldn't keep the kids out of the water. Little by little each article of clothing got wet. I
guess we should have figured that would happen and just let them wear bathing suits

0 comments: