Tuesday, September 16, 2008

week 5 ALREADY!

Just a quick update tonight because I have a nursing test out tomorrow morning and I need to practice a little. First things first...weighed in this morning and I am down 1.4 pounds, Total lost is 12 pounds! I got my second order of Nutrisystem and I am so much happier because it was filled with all the foods I like ( basically, pizza and chocolate:)


This weekend we decided to put Reid into a big boy bed. It was not planned at all. I had to do it because he woke up twice on Saturday screaming because his arm was wedged in the rail on his crib. He has really big muscles! So Gary and I decided we better just move him. Scared to death to take the crib down just in case it didn't work out, but I do not have enough room to keep it up, so down it went. I was a little sad while watching Gary take it apart, knowing it will never be put back together at my house:( But, we have had a lot of fun with Reid in his new bed. Saturday night I was completely prepared to spend the evening trying to get him to stay in his bed. To out surprise, he only got out once on Saturday night and after I put him back he fell asleep right away and we haven't had a problem since. I think he likes being a big boy! I'll try to post pictures of his cool new bed later this week.

1 comments:

jennie said...

Hey there skinny bizzo!

I think its time for an intervention on Reid's steriod use.

I'll call the show, I'm sure there's a toddler treatment program that could help.

;)