Sunday, February 3, 2008

I have GOOD news!

Okay so after my awful day on Friday with the whole laptop ipod thing, I finally got some good news in the mail on Saturday. Since about 2004 I have been waiting to start the nursing program at MCC and I finally got my letter! I will be starting on May 12th, which means I will be quitting my job of almost 10 years to go to school full-time. A little scary, but I am so excited.

PICTURE OF THE DAY
Kennedy helped me this afternoon by feeding Reid his lunch

4 comments:

Lori said...

Congrats Rae! That is great news. I think you will make a great nurse! :)

jennie said...

Noe the real work begins. I know you will do SO great! And you think I bug you a lot with medical questions now, just wait until you are a qualified professional:)

Shelly said...

congrats girl, I am so happy for you. good luck and take care!!

Lisa said...

Thats great news Rachel!! You will be a wonderful nurse. My sister Tara is in the program right now, I think she is in her second semester, so you might run into her sometime. =)