Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Kennedy!

THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!

Picture of the Day. Reid vs his speghetti. Reid put up a good fight, but I think the speghetti won!



Wow, Kennedy is 4 years old. I can't believe it, she is changing and growing so fast. Her birthday was on Wednesday, we took her out to eat at her favorite place, Cee Cee's pizza. She was so excited to sit and watch cartoons on their TV's and eat pizza! We will be getting together with my parents and Jenn and the gang on Saturday for cake and ice cream since Saturday is also Cindy's birthday. Gary's mom will be flying home from Florida next week to see Kennedy and Reid too and she plans on doing something for Kennedy since she was not here for her birthday. Lucky girl is practically having a week long birthday party!


Next Tuesday I start back to school. The Christmas break has been so nice. I passed my last Anatomy and Physiology105 class with a B (see Julie, I know I missed cookie day, but at least it wasn't wasted:) so now I am moving on to Anatomy 106. I have been told that it is a little easier than 105 so lets hope it isn't as time consuming either. This is my last semester having to take classes and work full-time too. Sometime this spring I will be quitting my job to go to school full-time taking nursing classes. I am getting so excited, but also a little scared to quit the job that has been a part of my life for 10 years. I know this is what I am suppose to be doing though and it will all be worth it in the end.

4 comments:

jennie said...

Yeah Kennedy!! Happy big FOUR girly! Can't wait to see you on Saturday to see if you look any different from last week when you were only THREE! I just wish I remembered what time we are supposed to be there..

Shelly said...

your kids are so adorable.

Lori said...

4! Wow. You must be feeling old! :) isn't it amazing how quickly the grow? I am glad to see you are all doing well. I look forward to reading more.

jennie said...

Would you PLEASE update this thing??