Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm back...



I have not had a second for anything except school the last couple of months, but somehow I was able to squeeze in a photoshoot of the kids this weekend. I thought I would post a couple of the pictures. I didn't realize how old my kids looked until I got these pictures taken, they seem so grown up!





I have a week left in this semester and then it is right on to my summer semester. I will be taking my LPN boards in August and then just 2 semesters later I will be taking my RN boards. It is flying by! I will try to update again soon....





6 comments:

jennie said...

Is Reid wearing blush?

Kidding, They look freaking adorable!!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

Kennedy and Reid look great, pics are really cute. When is your graduation date? Your school is flying by for me...
I wanna visit you guys, I might have to wait until you graduate.
JUlie

Life is Love said...

I absolutely love these pics. Reid smiled soooo good and Kennedy is a ham, like usual. I miss them and hope they are doing good. Glad you updated!

Mandy said...

Welcome back Rachael! The kids look adorable! That's so great about school! You are almost there and will finally have time to breathe!! Keep up the great work!

Shelly said...

Love the pics, the kids are so darn cute! Welcome Back!

Kristin said...

I am glad to hear that all is well and school (and life) has not done you in.

Great pictures of the kids and keep up the good (CRAZY) job of school...there is a light at the end of the tunnel.