Wednesday, May 14, 2008

busy, busy...

Wow, my first week of classes have proven to be even busier than I thought. I really need to learn time management! My first class was nursing 1oo. It is really exciting to finally be learning something directly related to nursing and to meet the people I will be with for the next 18 months. I have a big presentation due in that class at midterm. I think I could already throw up! I'm not a real fan of presentations, so you can imaging how excited I was to learn that I will have another presentation in my English class at midterm! I took English as an online class so I thought I would be free and clear of any public speaking assignments. Well that's what I get for thinking.


Jenn and I spent some time last week and over the weekend with the kids in Mason, with my mom's side of the family. We stayed with my Aunt Julie and had a really good time. Thanks Julie for putting up with us and our wild kids that basically used your house as their own personal playground! We also managed to squeeze in some shopping at the Great Lakes Mega Meet Scrapbook Convention. Lots of inspiration and motivation to get back into scrapbooking...it's just too bad I will be too busy the next 2 months stressing about my presentations!


0 comments: