Sunday, December 16, 2007

Decker



Here is our labradoodle, Decker. We call him " Decker the Wrecker". He woke me up early this morning wanting to go outside and play in the 5 inches of snow that we got over night. This picture makes me laugh, you can't even see his eyes through the snow on his face!
I think I finally finished up the last of my Christmas shopping. Jenn and I braved the bad weather and met at Target last night around 8pm to get things finished. Now I just have a TON of wrapping to do. Today I have to meet my study group. We will finish up exams next week, I can't wait to be done for a while. Hope you all had a good weekend!

1 comments:

jennie said...

The ASPCA may be knocking soon. Do Handsome a favor and post a more dignified pic of the poor guy!
And quit being such nerd with all the studying. When are you going to send me a picture of your kids? Do I need to stop at Jammie's and snap a pic of them in time-out together myself?